Friday, October 21, 2011

Brilliant White Flying Object Over Bray County Wicklow Ireland

Date: June 22, 2011 and June 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hi, I would like to pass on the following account I have from a sighting I had last night 23/June/2011.

On Wednesday night I went out to the back garden for a ciggie at about 11:30. The sky was fairly clear could see plenty of stars etc., I looked up above myself and I could see a single white ball of light travelling from west to east.

I continued to observe it for a few moments and then called out my girlfriend to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

She came out and remarked at how odd it was. We also noted that there isn't a direct flight path for planes from Dublin airport over the house.

You can occasionally see some planes off in the far distance, but they are easily spotted due to the red and flashing beacon lights. This object just stayed solid brilliant white.

Then again last night I stepped outside for another ciggie at about 11:30. I was of course hoping to see something for a second night and I was in luck. From the south I spotted the exact same type if brilliant white light zipping across the sky at a remarkable pace.

I have never seen a plane in the far off distance cover this much ground so quickly. It vanished after about 1 minute as it had gone so high up into the sky it was literally impossible to see anymore.

About thirty seconds after I had lost sight of this, I spotted another object coming from the south over some houses and then arced off towards the west. This one wasn't moving very quickly, just slowly across the sky with an altitude that never changed.

No doubt you will have the skeptics saying Chinese lanterns etc., but to me I cannot and nor can my girlfriend figure out what the heck we have witnessed. She has witnessed these lights over the house on a couple of occasions when out for a ciggie.

I tried to take a photo last night, but my phone couldn't pick out the ball of light. Will try and use my Digital SLR tonight and maybe try pick up a telescope later today as I used some binoculars last night to try and get a better view of these balls of light.

Through the binoculars they are just that extremely brilliant white balls of light, sometimes looking almost bullet like through the binoculars.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment