Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bright White Light Over Leetes Island Road Towards Stony Creek Connecticut

Date: July 14, 2011
Time: Evening.

OK, so its July 14th 2011 and about an hour ago while driving down Leetes Island Road towards Stony Creek I saw a bright white light move high in the sky from right to left and dive down below the tree line. Judging from its distance, it seemed pretty far away and pretty high up.

Too high to be a firework and had more of a solid consistent light to it. It did not appear to be a meteor as well. ( no trailing tail) as soon as I arrived to my destination (stony creek) I stood in the parking lot for a little while, maybe 15 minutes, then began to observe much more air traffic in the form of planes flying around the area overhead.

I counted 10 planes within the course of about 7 minutes. Not sure if this was a "sighting", but when I Googled "bright white light in the sky Ct." All these articles popped up to my amazement with stories very similar to mine. Very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment