Monday, October 3, 2011

Baseball Diamond Sized Triangle UFO Over Palmetto Florida

Date: End of December 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I am sorry for the length of this e-mail, but I have finally found on your site some other evidence that a UFO was spotted over Palmetto Florida and I am glad because I had heard a similar story. I was in the Palmetto area looking for a retirement park (55+) and a friend of mine that lives there told me of an acquaintance that had seen a UFO a few nights before (January 1st, 2011).

I tracked down his acquaintance and she told me that she was having a cigarette outside (she was renting a room so had to smoke outside) shortly around 10:00pm that night when she saw a triangular shaped set of lights moving from the south to the north across the sky.

She hollered to the home owners inside and started to knock on the neighbor's doors so they could see it, but then it moved so far north it was obscured by trees. I went with her to the house she was renting the room at and the married couple owning the house admitted they had seen something.

The wife was eager to tell me that it was a triangle and the 3 lights on the corners resembled the brightly lit end of a cigarette. Her husband was very hesitant to discuss it. He was a Gulf War Air Force mechanic and knew what he saw seemed impossible.

After much coaxing he revealed to me that this object was, to the best of his knowledge, only a few thousand feet up and roughly the size of a baseball diamond. He was very disturbed over the fact that it made no sound and he did not care do discuss it further after revealing to me that in all of his days in the Air Force he had never witnessed anything that could fly at such a slow speed so accurately.

He also commented that he was sure it wasn't from this world and appeared to be visibly shaken over the account. I have since then bought a Mobile Home at the Palmetto Mobile Home Club and will be going there in the winters. I have never been a believer in something I have not witnessed, but since then I have been having 2nd thoughts.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment