Monday, October 10, 2011

At Least 15 White Lights Seen From Caledon Ontario

Date: August 20, 2011
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 plus 2 more just south of my home.
Number of Objects: At least 15.
Shape of Objects: Round bright white lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside for a smoke at around 9:30 pm. I live in Caledon Ontario which is located 20Km from Brampton and 40 km northwest of Toronto. They appeared to be directly above Brampton moving slowly across the sky, first I saw 2, and then 3 in a triangular position and then came the rest as they followed behind as though they didn't care.

The last couple had a plane fly right between them. (That pilot and some people must have seen something) I called out to my friend next door and she and 2 others came out to see what I was yelling about, and when they saw them, they were in shock asking what the heck were they, I replied "you are all witnessing the most UFO's that I've ever seen in my life", and I've seen a lot in my years.

I might have some footage, but by the time I grabbed my camera, I only got one very shaky objects. I was so excited I dropped my camera. If you think I missed any info please email me back. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment