Thursday, October 20, 2011

Amber Lights And Red Object Shoots Skyward Over Cabo San Lucas Mexico

 
Date:  October 8, 2011
Time:  Around 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Hi, my friend and I went to Cabo San Lucas last week and we saw the exact same thing you did. We stayed at the Marina Fiesta Resort where we met some people who were staying there who were from a different part of Mexico. 
 
We were hanging out at there room, when one of them on the balcony told us to come outside.  They said they saw a bunch of UFO’s.  When I came out I saw one red light shoot up from very low, in a curved pattern where it stopped for a bit then disappeared, there was one of us who saw this. 
 
I appreciate you putting your page online, if you would like to get in touch with me you can email at this address anytime.
 
Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment