Friday, September 3, 2010

Orange Ball Hovers Then Shoots Upwards Over Cool Ridge West Virginia


Date: September 2, 2010
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cool Ridge West Virginia.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: A red and orange ball of light. The orange looked like fire as it came from high and then went low, hovering for a few seconds. The orange light went out as I saw it shoot back up.

I was almost asleep when something told me to check out the back door, I felt weird so I looked and that's what I saw. I called my friend and told him to look over my way in the sky. I said, am I really seeing what I'm seeing, he said you are seeing the same thing. I described it and that what he was looking at was the same.

I ran next door and got my grandparents and they also were in disbelief on what they was seeing. This has shook up my grandmother as she has never seen anything like it in her 70 some years of living.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment