Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 To 8 Orange Lights Over Milton Keynes UK

Date: September 24, 2010
Time: 7:30 - 7:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Milton Keynes.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 6 to 8
Shape of Objects: Round orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had just got into my car on the way to the local shops, just as I had driven around the corner onto the main road I looked right and saw 6-8 of strange balls of orange lights in the sky, then another appeared in front of them.

I carried on in the direction of these lights and watched as they all moved very slowly at the same speed all spread equal distance apart from one another. I then drove off, so not sure where they went.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment