Thursday, September 30, 2010

20 Red Orange Lights Over Stow Ohio

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

I saw the very same thing, same night in Stow, Ohio at approximately 8:30 p.m. and traveling east to west just as described.

Additional Information:

My wife and I saw the described lights on September 18, 2010. We were traveling southbound on a road when she saw a bright light in the sky and asked what I thought it was. When I looked up I immediately saw what I thought was a very bright and close star or planet. But it only took a moment to realize it was moving. Then I saw several exact shape and size lights trailing in line with the first one.

Then she saw another line of them trailing about a few hundred feet after the initial ones. Now I say hundred feet, but it was hard to tell the distance because we were looking into a dark night sky and really could not judge how high up or far apart the objects were. If I were to guess I would say the objects were only 2,000-3,000 feet up.

I had to stop the car and get out to listen for any sound, I could not believe what I was seeing. I thought if I could hear a motor it would help explain the sighting. There was absolutely no sound. It just looked like flames floating across the sky. They did not travel fast.

I would say from the ground perspective they may have been traveling around 100MPH (if that). They travel East to West without any vertical change. Please respond if with any leads to what this may have been. Today has been the first day I have revealed what I have seen, for fear of scrutiny.
Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment