Thursday, September 16, 2010

Low Flying Pure White Blinding Light West Of London Ontario

Date: September 10, 2010
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Hi Brian, here's hoping your computer is up and running, not les than 10 minutes ago at 9:50pm, we were on the porch (having a ciggie) and watching the 'lights' in their usual S - SW spot.

My husband decided that it was too cold to stay and went inside, about 5 minutes later as I was heading back inside I noticed a light below in the sky through the trees and wondered what the heck that could be. I couldn't believe my eyes, a very bright light, about the size of a train engine headlight and seemed to rise behind and up through the trees and made it's way in my general direction.

The distance from me is about less than a city block. All there is between me and this light is one house, one cul de sac, one street, and the trees (forest) that I'm referring to.

This light was blinding bright and pure white. I stood there watching it get closer, now to my left S.E and realized it was too low to be a plane, and where were those flashing red lights. Then I realized that I was hearing nothing, when I thought that I actually heard a whine or hum, but not as loud as you'd expect. More like really loud cicadas all chirping in tune or something.

Was this a plane, it was headed in the right direction. The height was all wrong, much too low and what about that sound? We have cliffs not far from here that are around 700 or 800 feet high, two blocks away and this white light was between the cliffs and my house and around 1000 to 2000 feet in the air.

All the while the 'moving lights' in the sky flashed, and zig zag in their usual spot. This seems a little too close for comfort. I'm hoping you have a quick and easy explanation to put my mind at rest. We sure would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and consideration Brian.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment