Saturday, September 18, 2010

Red Orange Light Over Tilbury UK

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi ya, A half a hour ago I spotted a red/orange light moving from Grays area over my house in Tilbury over towards east Tilbury. I was stunned as I have never seem anything like this before. I first spotted it was I sat watching TV and then I moved to the window. At first I thought it was a low flying plane.

I rushed to my back door and watched it pass over head no sound at all, also no flashing lights. I sat and watched this strange light disappear into the distance with binoculars. I was so stunned and I did a search on the net straight away.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment