Monday, September 20, 2010

12 To 15 Orange Balls Of Light Over Mauldin South Carolina

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hello, my my sister, my daughter, and I saw about 12-15 orange balls in the sky moving from N.E. to S.W. spread apart like a flight pattern. there were sometimes 2 at a time, but mostly 1 at a time. there wasn't any sound like an engine of a plane.

They were moving like they were floating across the sky each one went exactly in the same pattern. It took about 15 minutes. They were flickering like they were on fire. I did manage to get a picture of one of them. Its an orange/red colored ball.

I wasn't sure if it was some kind of meteor or comet? We are in Mauldin South Carolina, that's in the upstate by Greenville South Carolina. south of Asheville N.C. I haven't found anything about this on the computer or in the news. Thank you.

Additional Information: I just forwarded this because I had the wrong address. I changed it to your address. This all happened sometime around or after 9:00pm eastern on Friday the 18th 2010.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment