Sunday, September 26, 2010

Object Spotted Over The Mountains From Zorthian Ranch Altadena California

Date: September 20-21, 2009
Time: Around midnight.

Hello, I am not usually the kind to write emails to people I don't know. I am writing tonight only to say that I have witnessed a strange object in late September of last year over Altadena. Tonight I have decided to look for facts of other sightings in Altadena area and came across your blog. Best regards.

Additional Information:

Hi, It taken me some time to write back, my apology. The sighting has occurred on the night of 20-21 September(I might be off by a day or two) in 2009 I was visiting a friend in Altadena at Zorthian Ranch. Yes, we both saw it. At around midnight I spotted a strange object that appeared above the mountains on the east side and it continued to move very slowly following the contour of the mountain, very low toward the south side of the mountain.

The object moved across the sky without producing any noise, yet it was glowing with a very neon type of florescent glow. The center part of it was bright white and on the bottom of it were multiple colored lights that looked like there are diodes changing from blues to yellows and reds very gradually, slightly pulsating.

The object has been moving slowly at constant speed and it would cover the distances between electrical LAP towers in two minutes and then disappear near the south LAP tower, only to reappear at the east one 5 minutes later, just doing this again for 2 minutes and disappeared. We have been watching it for about 2 hours, until we got very sleepy. More over I have spotted another object on the east side of the sky and the object was gradually raising. It was larger then any big stars I have seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment