Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Red And Unknown Hovering White Light Observed Over Mason Ohio

Date: September 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I'm writing to also confirm I seen the same red light shortly after I began my night shift (9:00pm). At times the light indeed appeared to sit idle. I did a security patrol at 9:15 pm and the patrol took ten minutes and the red light appeared to sit there or move slowly farther away from the guard shack.

The light then appeared from my position to move towards the bright star (later informed to be Jupiter) and the moon at a slow but steady pace until getting out of range. It was indeed a strange light to say the least, but this is the second such sighting in Mason, Ohio for me in the past couple weeks.

There was also a low flying bright white light a week ago that flew over the guard shack as well after hovering over Mason for at least ten minutes.

At first I thought it had to be a helicopter but then I realized had it been a helicopter flying that low I would have heard it's propellers. I didn't hear anything and considering it was over night (after 3:00am) I should have been able to hear a helicopter flying that low as I have in the past flying much higher.

Just wanted to add to the story my confirmation of both the red light in the sky and another object seen with in the past week to ten days. Later.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment