Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bright Burning Orange Object Over West End Of Ottawa Ontario

Date: September 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I saw your article, and last night at around 8:00pm I saw what you described in your article. It behaved in the exact manner you described. It flew away at a steady rate and was bright burning orange. Have you any ideas who may be operating this device? It indeed looked like a cloud ship amongst the other clouds, but I still don't yet know how It caught my attention. Anyways hope this helps you.

Additional Information:

Yes, it was in the west end of Ottawa Ontario Canada, right in front of the beer store on Merivale road. Yea I know, beer store eh, but yea, it didn't make any erratic movements of any kind, as your posting said, it gently flew away from me and from my perspective looked like a cookie in the sky, from a side view. I am still not sure how it caught my attention, but I knew that it did not look like any cloud I had ever seen, the clouds where the same color that night, orange.

Anyways hopefully this information will be beneficial to you, for me, just left me with more questions and more uncertainties, aliens, or just the military spying on us intelligent ones ;). Anyways happy hunting. I'll let you know of anymore sightings, must have something to do with the chemtrails. I have seen the sprayings on August 29 and September 11, but now I think they are cloaking the planes, or using the UFO technology they so obviously possess. Anyways cheers mate.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment