Saturday, September 18, 2010

Object Zig Zagged In The Sky Over Higham Alfreton UK ?

Date: September 17, 2010
Time: Between 8:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Higham Alfreton.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Previous report was Friday 3rd September 2010, OK again last night Friday 17th September. This time I'm 100% sure it is the very same light, but different to last time we saw it at around 8-830 p.m.

This time it started in a west position about 9 o'clock, it then moved east. It stayed west for over an hour then around 10:00pm it was at a 10 o'clock in the sky, zig zaging again. I woke at 3:30am and went to the toilet and saw it above us about 1 o'clock position. I think in this case there is a genuine explanation and I really would like to know what this is.

I've seen a triangle formation of lights maneuver like nothing I've seen before, then shoot off at great speed, but that was many years ago. I'm not looking to explain that or 3 other strange sightings, as I don't think anybody could explain those things, but this is too routine to be unexplainable. I forgot to mention my Dad and my son saw this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment