Sunday, September 19, 2010

Strange Orange Objects Over Huber Heights Ohio

Date: September 18, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I was delivering a pizza in Huber Heights tonight, September 18, 2010 around 11:00pm, when I seen a strange orange object. I went to the customers house and seen two that seemed to be flying together as I left the house. Then I saw 4 of them, one off a little ways and the other 3 formed a line that looked like Orion's belt. I then drove back to the pizza store and lost track of them, if anyone can explain email me at (email address removed)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment