Monday, September 27, 2010

Round Orange Ball Over Santa Paula California

Date: September 20, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

My friend was out on my balcony at my house after the Saints beat the 49ers around 9:15pm Monday September 20 in Santa Paula California when he calls me out to check out what he was seeing.

It was a round orange ball it was real bright it started going upward like a shooting star, but straight up real fast, then side ways. It looked like there was a shadow all around it then it just stopped and got dimmer and dimmer until it just disappeared.

I tried taking a picture or recording it, but my phone couldn't catch the image. I was so amazed I started watching the news to see if any one had seen what me and my friend seen so I went online and found this site.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment