Monday, September 20, 2010

Additional Witnesses Watch Red Light Over Kings Island Mason Ohio

Date: September 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I work at Kings Island in the Rides department. As I was leaving one of the rides around 9:30 one of our maintenance guys told me that he had seen a UFO. I asked him to point it out for me and so he pointed to the sky between the moon and what he said was Jupiter.

He was unable to find what he saw, but after a few minutes of looking I spotted the light. We watched it for another 5 minutes or so. The light seemed as if it was not moving. It looked as if the light was blinking at an odd interval.

We thought the clouds might have been moving in front of it. When I got back to the office that night about 30 other people I worked with were talking about the same light. My boss had actually tried to film it with his cell phone, but the low quality made it impossible to pick up.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment