Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lights In The Sky Over Rutherglen Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: August 2009
Time: 4:00 a.m.

Hello my names (name removed), and my partners name is (name removed). We believe we have witnessed some UFO sightings.

We were both at his work in Rutherglen, around August last year, it's a industrial area with a lot of open space, this happened at 4:00am, we seen 3 lights in the sky, moving very slowly below and behind they lights were another 3 lights, again moving slowly.

It couldn't have been a plane, because the lights were to far apart to be on the same plane, they were separate objects. There were no red and blue lights near the lights (as planes always have) and usually, especially at that time with no noise in the area we couldn't hear anything, not even the slightest noise.

We kept watching them for about 2-5 minutes, then they started picking up speed and just flew along the sky.

Another experience I had was last month, when I was walking home, it was a reddish light, just sitting there in the sky. I kept watching it and a few minutes later the light just dimmed down and I lost sight of it.

My partner has just told me there just now, he has seen something else, he seen a red light hovering across the sky and just out of the blue, it changed direction. A plane would have to glide along to change direction, but this just changed right away.

Does this sound like UFOs to you? Have you heard anything similar to our sightings?

I would really love if you could get back to me.

Thank you so much for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment