Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two Orange Lights Over Belleville Illinois

Date: September 29, 2010
Time: 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Belleville IL.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Ball of light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: The lights where evenly spaced, but as they got farther away, they seem to get closer to each other and then they just vanished as we where watching them move across the sky. No sound at all and orange in color. My wife and my two grandkids saw them also. I went out to see if the moon was out and I saw the light and I called my wife out and the grandkids and we watch them move across the sky . No clouds at all.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment