Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Orange Light Outside Bexley Kent England UK

Date: September 21, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I live just outside Bexley Kent England. I have just read a piece that was written about an orange light sighting. I am astounded. I was sitting in my front room last night, I do not draw my blinds unless really cold. I all of a sudden noticed an orange light in the sky. It was so bright.

I watched it for a few seconds and then asked my husband to look out the front door to see if it was still there. He said he saw it moving very fast and then nothing. I also thought it was a lantern, but it was moving too quick and it was so orange. What was it?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment