Thursday, September 16, 2010

Orange Colored UFO Seen Over Annan Dumfriesshire Scotland

Date: September 16, 2010
Time: 9:45 p.m.

From (name and phone number removed) on 16th September 2010 at 9:45pm in Annan Dumfriesshire Scotland. Three witnesses, one object sighted, shape of object round.

As I was parking my van and getting out, a light in the sky caught my eye. I looked up and saw what I thought was a lunar eclipse. It was an orange circle with a bright light on it's trailing edge. I went into my house to get my wife and daughter, when they came out, the light started to fade and then moved at a high speed towards the southeast. It was a dull orange color.

It flew along level and several hundred feet up in the sky. It then appeared to fall. We then went through the house to the back of the house and we watched it for about two minutes longer. It left very fast, towards the southeast. There was no sound and the sky was very clear.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment