Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bright Reddish Glowing Light Over Sudbury Suffolk UK

Date: September 21, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello, just after 8:00pm tonight I was walking along a street in Sudbury, Suffolk to meet a friend after a class and noticed a bright reddish glowing light moving in the sky. I was with two other people coming out of the class at the time, one of whom commented on the 'red star'. We just assumed it was an aeroplane, but then thought it odd that nothing was flashing, there was just the one constant light coming from this object.

Then, a second one followed behind it, identical. I parted from the people I was with at that point and continued on my way alone, only to be amazed to see coming up from my left another orangey-red glow, and then another, and then another, and another each one perfectly identical, all evenly spaced out and moving quite fast (at least I assume from their possible altitude, as they didn't look like they could be that close) all in the same direction in a line, silently.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it just looked so odd to see this line of lights moving above me and I couldn't explain them. I ran to my friend's house so he could see them too while they were still in the sky, we both stood outside and stared up amazed. We tried to focus on one and it seemed to be like a glowing orb. It reminded me of an elongated hot-air balloon, sort of globular above and pinky-red, with a more intense orangey glow at the bottom.

We looked towards the direction that they were heading but the ones that I had first seen had already disappeared. I'm not sure how many I had witnessed altogether, possibly about 7 or 8 (wish I'd counted!). It was brilliant to see something so weird, so when I got back home tonight I Googled straight away and found your site. And so it seems this is not the first time glowing orange discs have been seen over Sudbury!

I know people talk about weather balloons being mistaken as UFOs, but I don't know what they look like so I don't know if these could be such a thing, and I realize that they may well turn out to be something a lot less interesting than something extra-terrestrial. But they were beautiful, I'm glad I saw them, and I would love to know more - one way or another.

Best wishes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment