Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Glowing Orange Ball Seen From Grand Island New York

Date: August 1999
Time: Evening.

Hello Brian, My wife and I saw a (glowing - hard to describe) orange ball heading north in the direction of Lake Ontario around 1999. We were in our back yard and it was a clear calm August night.

The object did not make any sound whatsoever and it appeared somewhat low in the sky maybe, 500 - 1000 feet. It moved at a moderate rate (slightly faster than the speed of a commercial aircraft) from south beyond the view of the roof of our home to within sight, directly overhead then north until over the horizon. The entire incident lasted probably 1-2 minutes.

I was somewhat aware of the reports of orbs that were being seen over Lake Ontario at the time and that is what led me to believe that may have been where the object was heading. We both remember it well and both are 100% certain it was not a plane or meteor or balloon or any other typical object you could mistake for a ball of light.

This object was moving at a fixed altitude and rate of speed and was not like anything I have ever seen before or since. I have seen videos of other sightings of orange orbs that look somewhat like what we saw, however, the object we saw was much clearer than anything I have seen in any video!

I attest that this is a true account of what we saw and I would be willing to take a lie detector test to prove it! I only wish I would have had a video recorder to capture the object for this was truly a remarkable event.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment