Sunday, September 19, 2010

Large Blue Light Over Fort Campbell Kentucky

Date: April 2009
Time: Evening.

I was looking up a local news story when I saw the caption regarding White House TN UFO sighting, I saw it also. Thing is though, I saw it over a year ago in April 2009. Same thing a light fell from the sky and as I was telling one of my friends about it, that night she said to her mother sitting nearby "Kori saw that UFO last night too" I said "last night?

No, I saw it tonight" turns out her brother saw the exact sighting only 2 miles south from where I had seen it the second night and one of lights dropped down then as well only he claims it was directed at him and went right by his head.

We live under the flight path of Ft. Campbell KY it could be government. Whoever or whatever I want to know what is being dropped down onto the soil of White House?

Thanks and I hope we can help each other.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment