Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bright Orange Light Over Edinburgh Scotland UK

Date: September 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Edinburgh, Sunday 5th September approx 9.30 pm. I was standing with a crowd of people watching the end of festival fireworks. When I turned my head to look at the crowd, I noticed in the sky to the south an orange light glowing bright and traveling slowly in a northwest direction, it was visible for a few minuets before fading out.

I could not determine if it was attached to something, and not sure of its altitude. My nephew suggested it was a helicopter, but there were no red, green or white lights.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment