Sunday, September 26, 2010

Object With Trail Seen From Temecula California (Minotaur 4 Rocket)

Date: September 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Brian, my partner and I witnessed something similar as we were driving home last night from Temecula. It was around 9:30 pm and we were heading west on the 91 freeway and were at approximately Beach Boulevard. I was in the passenger seat and I looked up and saw what looked like a shooting star. What was strange was it had a long, white trail. I told my partner and he looked up and saw it as well.

After a few seconds the trail disappeared and the object was just sitting in place. It didn't have any blinking lights as planes have and was just a constant light in the sky. After a few more moments the object disappeared in the sky and appeared in the sky further south. Again, it was just sitting in the sky and not moving.

You could tell it wasn't a plane as there were no lights blinking. It stayed in this location for another few moments. I noticed a plane heading from offshore towards the object and then all of a sudden the light disappeared again. This time I did not see it again and neither did my partner.

Thanks for your site as I thought we were the only ones to see this bizarre object.

Vandenberg Air Force Base launched the Minotaur 4 rocket. you can read about the launch at the following URL.
http://www.lompocrecord.com/news/local/military/vandenberg/article_e5614214-c93a-11df-8819-001cc4c03286.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment