Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fiery Object Over Ingonish Nova Scotia

Date: September 16, 2010
Time: Evening.

My father who is 78 saw this exact same object. He had told me all about it and then the article was sent to me by a co-worker and I almost fainted. I have mentioned this to another gentleman who lives near by and he too was shocked when I mentioned it as he was thinking he was seeing things. Totally bizarre.

The article which these folks are referring to is at: http://canadaufo.blogspot.com/2010/09/red-colored-fiery-object-over-north.html

Additional Information:

It was on September the 16th for sure but I will check with Dad about the time. I do know that he was getting ready for bed. Chat soon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment