Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dark Sphere In A Field North Of Cobourg In Trent Hills Ontario

Date: July 2009
Time: Between 12:00 Midday and 1:00 p.m.

It was last year 2009, middle of July at north of Cobourg in Trent Hills. It was between midday and 1:00pm in the afternoon. I was on my brothers land with 5 other people, we were busy building a garage when I just happen to look up and in the middle of the field, about tree height there it was, a dark sphere about the size of a exercise ball and maybe 3 feet by 3 feet, maybe a little bigger.

No noise, at first it was there, then it wasn’t, then it was there, then it wasn’t and it was moving all this time as well towards us.

Then it was gone in about 15 seconds. It was strange how I didn’t yell out, "look everyone". It was like I was under some strange trace, I don’t really know, but I didn’t feel right and my brother saw it as well, but didn’t say anything until later that night when he said, did anyone see something in the sky? I asked him what he saw, he said it was a sphere. At least I know now I was not crazy or seeing things. I always believed there is other life forms out there, and to see what I saw and my brother to confirm the same. We are not alone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment