Saturday, January 7, 2012

Large White Ball Of Light Bounced Off The Ground Around Adelanto California

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:45 p.m.
 
Vike Factor Note: I was not the person who saw this, the report came into me from an eyewitness.
 
Hello, my name is (name removed), and I am responding about the meteor you saw in Victorville. What I was looking for was about the same thing, but it happened last night on New Years eve. I was driving to the town Adelanto to pick up a friend.
 
I was with another friend and my sister. We were driving towards Adelanto on highway 18. It was around 7:45 p.m., I think. First I saw was a large white ball, then we all saw the green tail. It too lasted around 7 seconds, however, we saw it fall and it actually bounced and we saw it light up and fell again showing a bright light.  
 
So here I am looking in the internet to see if anyone else saw it, maybe found the meteor. I came across to your site. I know it’s not the same day, but I find it a little strange that you may seen something similar to what we saw. 
 
Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment