Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bright Red Object/Light Makes A Unusual Turn Over Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  From about 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
 
Saturday 12-31-2011 from about 8:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., I watched a bright red light appear to the north of Phoenix that was moving south. It was almost following the same flight pattern I typically see of aircraft arriving in Phoenix, but what caught my attention was that there were no blinking lights or the normal white landing lights that I commonly see on aircraft on this approach.
 
It looked like a single bright red light. I retrieved my field binoculars and observed it until it was almost directly overhead when it made a direct turn to the west.
 
I could not make out a shape even with my binoculars, but what was also unusual is that as it moved west it seemed to gain altitude rapidly as it got dimmer until it vanished in the western sky.
 
I live close to Cave Creek Road and Cactus Road for a point of reference.
Has anyone else seen or reported this event? I have checked the local news, but have not found any articles as of yet. Very curious.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment