Friday, January 27, 2012

Huge Red Green Sphere Observed By Two Witnesses Over Ayrshire Scotland

 
Date:  January 27, 2012
Time:  2:32 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Mass of orbs/objects.
Shape of Objects: Red and blue orbs rotating triangular movement.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: At around 2:30 a.m. I woke up to go to bathroom. Out my bedroom window I noticed a clear bright sky and what looked like a huge plane. I looked more closely before I went and retrieved my binoculars from down stairs.
 
After around taking in what I was seeing, I woke my girlfriend up to make sure we were both seeing the same thing. She just stared at the sky for 5 minutes or more. We both saw a kind of huge red and green sphere or orb rotating in a triangular motion.
 
It was really clear, but looked so far away. I couldn’t understand what I was seeing, was possible. I watched it for another hour and half before cloudy sky’s hampered my view. It changed shape into a circle with all sorts of bright lights bursting out of the objects I was seeing.
 
Also at one point, the lights seemed to light up the sky, flashing in the upper skyline with different coloured lightning, but much softer and without the thunder noise. The sky was clear, bright and the object was clear to see with my naked eye and much more clearer with my binoculars.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment