Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brilliant Large Light Lit Up The Clouds And Surrounding Area Seen From Prescott Valley Arizona

 
Date:  January 14, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving north from Robert Market in Prescott Valley toward Roberts Rd. The time was around 11.30 - 11.45 p.m. on Saturday the 14th of January 2012.
 
My eye sight was drawn toward the ridge on Mingus Mountains. I saw an extremely large light being admitted from above the ridge of Mingus mountain, (the size of the light appeared to cover a few miles) the light allowed the ridge to be visible and also light up the sky and clouds, similar to the sun setting, although not as intense.
 
I believed at first it to be a large wildfire, but looking closer the light was well above the ridge, the area of light was large and the view was incredibly beautiful. I continued to watch for around 5 minutes before continuing my journey.
 
I lost sight of the light when traveling up Hondo as the ridge was no longer visible, but I was still able to see the reflection of the light in the clouds of the dark dead of night sky.
 
I was expecting to hear of a fire and after nothing has appeared in the news, I called the forest department to ask if anything of that nature had been reported. I was informed that no fires or prescribed burns have taken place in that area.
 
Did anyone else see the light? Does anyone know what it was?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment