Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5 Bright Orange Balls Of Light Over Sandy City Utah

 
Date:  January 22, 2012
Time:  7:00 p.m.
 
Hello, I had found your blog late last night after driving home. I read some stories that had sounded alot like what I had just seen and so I thought I would share my story. I feel that it needs to be documented somewhere. 

January 22nd at 7:00 p.m. MST in Sandy City, Utah. We had just gotten off the freeway when my girlfriend and I looked up and there were 5 bright orange balls 2 close together and then 2 on the outsides  (.    ..    .) positioned like that. We thought they were falling stars or something so we pulled over.

They weren’t falling. But the 2 on the outsides started distancing (horizontally). They moved behind a cloud heading south and we could still see one when 3 more flew up over the mountain heading to the same spot. They too hovered and then disappeared.

When they were flying we could see that they  were bright orange and had red extremities. They were low enough that we could tell they weren’t common aircraft but too bright to make an actual description of them. The red extremities were separate from the orange glow.

No noises came from them and we ended up driving south but could not see them anywhere in the sky. 2 other cars had pulled over but we had not spoke with them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment