Friday, January 27, 2012

White Blue Object Burns Out In The Sky Over West Houston Texas

 
Date:  January 26, 2012
Time:  5:45 p.m.
 
Mr. Vike, at approximately 5:45 p.m. this evening (1/26/12) I saw what looked to be a meteor/shooting star fall to the northern direction of me. I was surprised how bright it was (seemed white/light blue to me), and was one of the larger ones I have seen.
 
It looked as if it burned out before it reached the top of my "visibility line". It was falling at probably a 20-30 degree angle. I am in the Memorial area of West Houston. I just spotted another (much smaller in size) at approximately 1:10 a.m. It was in the same general area of the sky, but burned out much more quickly this time. 
 
It looked as if it was much further away as well. You are the only person on the web I found so far that posted a "sighting" similar to what I saw. Hope this helps and feel free to email with any questions or information.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment