Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bright Orange Ball Of Light Seen From Toronto Ontario

 
Date:  January 21, 2012
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
 
Vike Factor Note: I was not the person who saw an orange object as the witness thinks, it would have been someone else who had a similar sighting.
 
Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) I live in Toronto, Ontario. On January 21st 2012, anywhere between 9:30-10:30 pm.

I was outside a friends place who lives at Place Pier which is down by lake Ontario. Anyhow I was outside when this bright orange ball (which is how I describe it) at first I thought it was a plane on fire from the island airport.

It is called the Porter Airport, but the ball kept coming from the SE and travelled to the NW where it just stayed there and got smaller and smaller until it was gone. It was like it just burnt out. Just a FYI, I did call all the people at the dinner party and two people came out.

The first one saw the orange ball on fire moving and the second person saw as it came to a stop and faded away. I have seen many things in the sky, some explainable and some not, but this is the most puzzling. I thought at first a plane, or maybe something they were dropping, or a meteor, but that already came at the beginning of January.

My last thought is some government test because that is always possible, but like I said I am very confused about this orange ball, and since you seen the same thing I am emailing you. Thanks for your time

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment