Sunday, January 22, 2012

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a call near Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona when I saw it. I was parked and outside my cab talking to another driver.
 
We had been waiting on a group of people to come out of their apartment and so were just passing time.
 
I looked up and saw a strange object moving rapidly, but not real fast, across the sky from south to north. It looked like it glowed and was a sort of bluish/green or maybe turquoise color.
 
It seemed to me that it had a slight haze around it as it moved although there were no clouds or mists at the level it was flying.
 
I initially thought it could be a firework, but as it moved along I realized it could not be that as it covered too much area and stayed the same brightness as it moved.
 
I would estimate that as I watched it the object covered about 2 miles of sky before disappearing behind some trees. This told me it was actually very low in the sky.
 
The other driver I was with saw exactly the same thing. We were amazed at what we saw as once it was gone and we discussed what it could be we realized we had seen a "UFO".
The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011.
 
By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for various Dept. of Defense projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) back in the 70s and 80s and I am very familiar with how aircraft fly.
 
This was a very weird aircraft if that was what it was, but I doubt it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment