Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Large Orange Ball Like Object Shoots Through The Sky With A Tail Over Jensen Beach Florida

 
Date:  January 19, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Came across your sight while trying to figure out what I saw. About 8:00 p.m. Thursday night in Jensen Beach, Florida, I spotted a big orange type ball shooting across the sky, had a tail following it, like those created by airplanes.
 
We can see Cape Canaveral from here, but I gave not been able to find anything that indicates liftoff from there?
 
Very puzzled, have never seen anything like this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

5 comments:

  1. my Daughter -in law & Grand Daughter saw the same thing looking NW from Apopka Fl. about 8:30pm on the 24th of January 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw same ...Jensen beach fl ...7:30 pm. Feb 11th 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw about 10 orange light glowing objects ...in a line tonight ...over US 1 Jensenbeach fl around 7:30 pm 2/11/12

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to walk my dog between 10:30 and 11:00 PM July 4th, 2012. I saw three large orange balls in the sky. It looked like they were in a straight line. They were moving, I think North or Northeast. I could not hear any noise from them. I am located in Dupont, PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. my daughter and her husband saw it tonight around 11:20pm.September 6,2013

    ReplyDelete