Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Red Orange Light Seen Over Bonita Springs Florida

 
Date:  January 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
On Saturday the 21st of January at about 9:00 p.m. my neighbor came to my door all excited about a bright light that she was seeing in the northeastern sky. She was quite excited as I had called her and her husband out to see the recent rocket that was launched from Cape Canaveral.

I have a 15X70 pair of binoculars that I use for celestial observation so I was able to get a good look at the object. At first I thought that I was looking at a flare that someone had shot up, but the size appeared to be too large.

The color was also reddish orange as described in the sighting of January 5. The object that I saw appeared to be very slowly descending. My position at the time of the sighting was close to the intersection of 41 and Wiggins Pass rd.

The direction to the object was such that it would have been toward the Dog Track at the intersection of Old 41 and Bonita Beach Rd.
    
At one point the light went out and as I continued to look at the point where it had become extinguished I could see what appeared to be a dark object that may have been a parachute.

The only question in this narrative is the time of the occurrence. I am not sure and I would have to check with my neighbor.

Sincerely Yours.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment