Friday, January 20, 2012

50 Minutes Of Missing Time In Atlanta Georgia

 
Date:  Summer 10 to the 15th 2001
Time:  Daytime.

I was just actually looking for somewhere to post my story.

I have never spoken of this, except to my family. I have been trying to explain it for years.

It was 2001, I was driving to KY from Georgia to go pick up my kids for their Summer vacation. At that time it was the 10-15th time. I have driven through Atlanta, GA to pickup or drop off my kids.
 
What I can't explain is, that year I remember coming into south Atlanta on I-75, about 10 miles from downtown. The next thing I remember is is being about 10-15 miles north of Atlanta, GA.
 
Now, I remember being very tired at the time, so I'm not sure exactly what happened. What's strange is, this happened during the daytime, in heavy traffic. I cannot account for about 50 minutes of my life.
 
I know this may sound weird, but it happened. I am an expert at traveling and driving, so what happened? Did something take over, intervention, memory lapse? How can I drive through Atlanta traffic asleep and be writing this today?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
Maybe someone can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment