Sunday, January 29, 2012

Notice To The Vike Factor Visitors (From Brian Vike)

 
I am going to be out of town for well over a week, so there won’t be any new posting of sighting reports until I come back home.

There will be people here at home, it is just myself who will be away.

Thank you, and please keep sending in the sighting reports as I will reply when I arrive back home.

I should add, if you have had a Meteor/Fireball sighting, please file a detailed report on this as well. This information is helping me and many others as well.

I would like to extend my many thanks to everyone who has filed a sighting report to me here in the month of January. It has been the busiest month ever for myself.

There have been 445 sightings that have been posted to the Vike Factor in January alone. This is a new record. :)

Also, I did a rough count for the reports I have not posted as of yet, and there is approximately another 90 reports that have not been posted, that I will get to when I arrive back home.

I would like to also thank the two fellows who have been posting most of the material to the blog, couldn’t do any of this without them.

Take care

1 comment:

  1. Hey Im from welland Ontario, i had a similar encounter, as it were, back when i was young, i'd have to say in 92 or 93, uhmm, if u would like to know more, u can email me @ ryderdyedave@hotmail.com. Havn't shared info with many ppl since it happened, but i always keep my closet door secured now.

    ReplyDelete