Friday, January 27, 2012

Strange Green Light Makes Unusual Maneuvers In The Sky Over Interstate 80 Tahoe Nevada

 
Date:  January 25, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, my two friends and I were driving east on 80 up to Tahoe tonight and saw a green light moving in the air in a flight pattern we had never seen. Up, down and diagonal. There was no tail, no flashing lights. 
 
It was not big enough to be a helicopter, or plane and couldn't have been with the way it was moving. 
 
Maybe a radio controlled something? To big to be a laser or pointer of some sort. I've never seen a UFO, or never reported anything. When I saw it, I  brought it to the attention of driver and front passenger.
 
All of us saw the same thing. No drinking or drugs. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Terno Nyman I live in Stockholm Sweden and I'm not directly believe in UFOs but I must say I was really scared when I saw the mysterious light that came straight down to earth. It was green and mysterious, and this happened for more than a week ago. Today I talked to my girlfriend who lives in Vetlanda 350 km from Stockholm and she said: Terno I saw the light that came down to earth and they were green and purple, and we got a little scared now, hope you can get an explanation.

    ReplyDelete