Sunday, January 22, 2012

Two Balls Of Fire Flying Over Boynton Beach Florida

 
Date:  January 19, 2012 ?
Time:  10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m.
 
Mr. Brian Vike, I thought the kids in my neighborhood were going nuts, I thought my daughter was on drugs and I definitively thought my friends were trying to play with my head. It’s true, everything they have said they seen over the sky of Boynton Beach FL.
 
I saw it for myself about 3 days ago maybe around 10:00 p.m. or 11:00 p.m. I was playing cards outside with a friend when we saw what looks like 2 balls of fire flying above not very high and not very fast.
 
We stared at it until disappeared, there have been multiple sightings of these objects I tried to capture these on my video cell phone, but I could not get the image (cheap phone).
 
I was thinking about this again this morning and figured if we are seeing it then there has got to be other people seeing it as well.
 
I am glad I checked Google which lead me to your page. I am seriously curios as to what these objects are and why are they so active in our area. It's unlike anything I have ever seen before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment