Sunday, January 15, 2012

Burst Of Bright Green Light Exploded Several Feet From The Highway Between Laredo And Houston Texas

 
Date:  Late 1980’s
Time:  Evening.
 
Though it has been a few years since my initial experience, I decided to do a little research and find out exactly what we saw many years ago. While searching on Google, I came across these postings, and I thought, "OMG, they are describing what I saw".
 
Many years back, sometime in the late 1980's my mother was driving my brother and I back from a visit to the city of Laredo,TX. We were visiting family there, and heading back to Houston,TX. I must have been in my early teens, because I vividly recall wearing my black MJ leather zipper jacket during that drive back.
 
As we were driving back, my brother was asleep in the back seat, and I was awake in the front passengers seat. At one point in our drive, a burst of bright green light exploded from the dark Texas landscape, several feet from the highway fence line.
 
Now mind you this is out in the country, where there is nothing, but cactus and cattle ranches. My mother could see the bright flash from the corner of her eye, and asked me what it was. Of coarse, I said, "I don't know", but that night I tried to rationally explain away any misconceptions.
 
I thought maybe it was a broken oil well, or a flare. However, over the years I've come to realize, there was no people standing in the field, in the middle of nowhere lighting flares. Nor was it a broken oil well, because they aren't build on the side of the highway.
 
And I'm highly dubious of any government official or pseudo scientist who tells me its swamp gas. The fact is, we saw what we saw. Obviously it was bright enough, that my mother who was driving at whatever the speed limit was, could see it out of the corner of her eye.
 
My research into optical illusions, and the eyes limited scope of vision are not helping my quest for answers either. If anything, I'm more curious than before, because that greenish flash of light we saw, was anything but ordinary.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment