Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Silent Orange Object With A Belt Of Red Lights Seen Over Centurion South Africa (Picture)


Date:  January 20, 2012
Time:  8:23 p.m.

Hi Guys, this thing was not noisy and it could move forward and back which an airplane cannot. It is bizarre that it was orange and had a belt of red lights and look at it on the pictures, I called Evelyn and we just watched and the closest phone was my Nokia.

The funny part is that it looks green on camera.

I have not tried to call the military base which is close to me. The thing is the movements on this craft are 360 and fluid. At this point it was going Menlyn side.

People we are not alone on earth. All those who were at Standard bank we used to laugh at Helen, she might have been right.

Zoom in on both the pictures. Haai….

Brian it happened on Friday 20/01/2012  @ 20h23 (I checked it on my DSTV) there was only one in the air close to see. See attached pictures I called my nanny to the garden and we watched them for 10 minutes. Pity I was using my Nokia and not my Canon camera.

I mean I live in Wierdapark X2 next to the military base I and both Lanseria and or Tambo are not far from me. When the military does their dry runs we always hear from jets to cargo planes.

This thing did not have wings it was orange-ish with a belt of lights in the middle.

It was the moves that it did forward, backward sideways and how it can shot up and come down and halt in one space that was just weird. I did not even bother calling the base cause I thought if we are not being attacked why even bother.

At least my long life question of visitors from far was answered.  Enjoy the pictures.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment