Friday, January 27, 2012

Teal Blue Orange Red Yellow Meteor With Long White Tail Streaks Across The Sky Over New Jersey

 
Date:  August 3, 2008
Time:  10:00 p.m.

I saw a meteor at 10:00 p.m. August 3, 2008. New Jersey. I happened to be looking out my second story window facing south and I saw it streak out of the eastern sky. I saw a long white trail behind it. The duration was approximately 3 or 4 seconds.

Colors were teal-blue, orange-red, yellow and white. The meteor was thicker on the leading edge. It came down at about 45 degree angle and disintegrated much like fireworks do.

At first I thought that's what this was, but it was too big and I heard no sound except a shimmery whistling, plus this brilliant streak came from the wrong angle. Very cool thing to witness.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment