Friday, January 27, 2012

Four Lights Converging And Separating Over Hackensack New Jersey

 
Date:  January 27, 2012
Time:  10:14 p.m.
 
Hackensack NJ and the time is 10:14 p.m. Four lights in a kind of parabolic movement which converge and then separate. I'm not a nut and I just found your blog because I was looking to see if someone was talking about it. I have never seen something like this. It is not Northern Lights. They are in a distinct pattern and it's still there.
 
I have been watching it for five minutes and I am near Teterboro Airport, could that be an explanation?

I  live in  high rise on the 10th floor. I will be watching news tomorrow to see what others saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment