Thursday, January 26, 2012

Strange Orange Ball Of Light Rose Up Into The Sky Over Northern California

 
Date:  Around 1988
Time:  Evening.
 
My twin brother and I both saw a similar orange ball of light beyond our back yard fence in Northern California. Must have been around 1988. Couldn't tell if it was small and just beyond our fence, or huge and miles away. At any rate it looked like a spherical, sharply demarcated ball of fire.
 
It rose slowly into the air and vanished. It did not appear to fly away. My brother and I could not believe what we saw and strangely did not speak much of it at the time. However in the years gone by we have discussed it and both remember it like it was yesterday.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have seen many lights moving silently across the night sky: they couldn't have been satellites because they sometimes would turn and scoot off in a different direction: the first ones I noticed with my wife left each other at right angles: satellites or any known flying objects wouldn't be able to do that.
    I saw some over the coast of Barbados and Morocco, Africa: over South West England with my wife and son and over Prague Czech Republic.
    A few times I've had very close encounters, twice with my wife alongside.
    Not sure if this helped, but you can contact me on my e-mail for further info if you wish.
    All the best
    Vic W

    ReplyDelete