Friday, January 20, 2012

Stationary Chrome Sphere UFO Seen From Commercial Flight Over Houston Texas

 
Date:  March 16, 2000
Time:  9:05 a.m.
 
On 03-16-2000 (9:05 a.m.), I saw a stationary chrome sphere over Houston, Texas. I was on a commercial flight in route to Cancun from George Bush IAH.
 
We were in the steep initial climb as I looked downward from my window and spotted a smaller (maybe 10 foot diameter) chrome ball perched above a cloud.
 
I only spotted this object for about 2-3 seconds before clouds blocked my view and we moved past. I really tried to make rational sense of what I had seen, but have been unable to. I have never seen anything paranormal before or since.
 
NASA has a department for these sort of issues, but has refused to return my calls.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment