Monday, January 16, 2012

Bright Glowing Orange Object/Light Over Randburg Johannesburg South Africa

 
Date:  January 14, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
Hi, on Saturday night, 14th of January 2012, at 11H00 I saw this strange object moving over Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.

I got the attached photo from the web, but it looked exactly like this. Regards.

Vike Factor Note: I did not post the photo the witness is referring to as it was taken off the internet somewhere, and I would not have permission to post it. What I can tell you though, what this person saw was a bright glowing orange object.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

  1. I saw something as described on new years at about 11:00 pm as well. I was in Boskruin Randburg looking South, South-West. It moved in a perfect straight line from where i was looking at a constant slow-ish speed then it just vanished. I thought it could maybe be a lantern or something but i doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 June 2013
    Well I tonight at 19H00 saw two bright lights (about 15 minutes apart) in the Randburg sky (Cresta area). They came from a southern direction , the one moved north-west and the other one in a northern direction. It looked like flames and were moving quite fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 September 2013 at about 19:00 I saw a bright light moving quite fast in the Northwold area moving from South to North.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually saw what looked like a lantern flying slowly southwards in Pretoria. I was at the university at the time. We were wondering whether it was a plane or toy rocket or something and then it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete